New Jersey Attorneys
With a reputation for personal care, dedicated advocacy, and professional expertise, the Deni Law Group has over forty years of service to New Jersey residents state-wide in Family and Criminal Law.
Our team of attorneys shares expertise ranging from certified trial attorneys and mediators to former criminal prosecutors. Whether its complex financial matters or the difficult emotionally charged issues facing families contemplating divorce, our skilled attorneys can assist you through every step of this process.
We are proud of our reputation in assisting families in all kinds of crisis, which extends to criminal, juvenile, DCPP (formerly known as DYFS), Domestic Violence, and Estate Administration and Litigation.
The Deni Law Group has developed a network of attorneys to provide services in the following areas:
- Child Custody / Parenting Time
- Child Support
- Civil and Family Mediation
- Criminal & Juvenile Law
- Division of Child Permanency and Protection (Formerly DYFS)
- Divorce & Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- DWI / Traffic Offenses
- Estate Planning, Probate and Litigation
- Equitable Distribution
- International / Intra-State Child Abduction & Custody
- Labor and Employment
- Legal Consulting
- Municipal Court
- Palimony and Claims of Unmarried Cohabitants
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Post-Judgment Enforcement and Modification
- Pre-Marital Agreements